COASTAL BAY RV PARK
PARK RULES FOR RECREATIONAL VEHICLES
- All park facilities are for residents and registered guests only.
- Only residents listed on the original registration may occupy a site. Guests staying overnight must register at the office or with the camp host and obtain a parking permit. It is the residents’ responsibility to inform all guests and visitors of the park rules. Residents will be responsible for the actions of their guests and visitors.
- Exterior property improvements, such as decks, porches, steps, etc., require written approval by the Management prior to installation.
- Coastal Bay does not allow rentals in the park.
- Residents are required to keep their site clean, neat and litter free, including cigarette butts.
- The speed limit inside the Park is 10 MPH and is strictly enforced. Violators will be asked to obey the speed limit. Repeat violators will be evicted from the park.
- Drive and park on roads and graveled areas only. You will be charged for any damage. Only one to two vehicles are allowed per unit. Use overflow parking areas for additional vehicles, guests and visitors.
- Do not park in vacant sites without authorization from the management. Violators will be charged the current daily RV rate.
- Parking of boats, trailers, junk vehicles, etc. are not allowed within the park. You must come to the office and secure a space in the storage area.
- Pets over 20 lbs. or breeds with a violent reputation are not allowed in the park. A maximum of 2 pets are allowed per unit. It is the responsibility of the resident to clean up after their pets. All residents must keep their pets on a leash. Pets may NOT be tied up outside of your RV without an adult being outside with them. Management reserves the right to limit the number of pets in the park. Pets are not allowed in any of the park facilities.
- Disturbing noises are not allowed at any time. Quite hours are from 10 PM to 8 AM. Loud noises of any nature will not be tolerated at any time. Repeat violators will be evicted from the park. Unlawful conduct or conduct that disturbs or threatens others in the park will not be tolerated.
- Residents are responsible for their children and the actions of their children. Children under 18 years of age are required to have adult supervision at all times while in the park.
- No open fires. Always make sure the ashes or charcoal is completely out and do NOT dump the ashes or charcoal on the ground. Dispose of them properly.
- The interiors of all of the park facilities are NON-SMOKING AREAS.
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed in any of the park facilities.
- Bag and tie your trash and place in dumpsters provided. Do not leave trash outside your RV. Do not place large items in the dumpsters. Do not leave trash of any kind next to the dumpsters. FISH SCRAPS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN DUMPSTERS. It is the resident’s responsibility to properly dispose of their trash.
- Residents are asked that they not feed the sea gulls or stray cats or dogs.
- Residents are required to properly maintain the exterior of their RV and to keep their property in reasonably good repair at all times. Management reserves the right to terminate your agreement for violations of this policy.
- Disturbing and/or illegal activities are not allowed at any time. Violations of this policy will be grounds for eviction.
- Management will see that your utilities are in good working order at the time of move-in. Management is responsible for maintaining the utilities up to the demarcation point. The residents are responsible for maintaining the utilities from the demarcation point into their RV. DO NOT FLUSH GREASE, BABY WIPES, FEMININE PRODUCTS, ETC. DOWN THE DRAINS. Use only the water that is provided for your space.
Residents acknowledge that they have received a copy of the Park Rules and that they have read and understand them. Residents also agree to inform all of their guests and visitors of these rules and will be held responsible for the actions of their guests and visitors. Violations of these rules could result in fines and/or eviction and possible legal actions.
Residents agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Owners and the employees and agents of Coastal Bay RV Park for any injuries, loss or damages that may occur to any persons or property arising out of the use of the premises, structures and/or facilities.